Sunday, January 17, 2010

Something Weird This Way Comes…


Allow me a brief introduction. My name is Moe and I am, how you would say, obsessed. What is my obsession you ask? I’m obsessed with the fine work being done by my friends over at Something Weird Video™. This isn’t a recent obsession. It’s been going on over a decade now. I have amassed in my personal collection one hundred and fifty two something weird films. My collection holds everything ranging from the hardcore to nudie cuties and everything in between. I own signed copies of the blood trilogy, signed by Mr. David F. Friedman (a personal hero of mine). Ultimately though what I’m most proud of is my something weird tattoo (that’s my arm in the header!). I’ve shown it to Mike Vraney and Lisa Petrucci directly and they both really loved it. I’ve decided after all this time to finally start making a record of my obsession and my quest to try and watch every Something Weird Video™ ever. Hold on tight, this is gonna be a fun ride.

- Moe


Search Engine Submission - AddMe




Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment